· General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
· General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
· Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (C&NHC)
· Hypnotherapist Register (HypReg)
· Diploma in Clinical and Therapeutic Hypnotherapy
· Certificate in Therapeutic Hypnosis
· Certificate in Cognitive and Behavioural Hypnosis
· Licensed Master Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
I'm currently studying towards my Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
(CBT) with University of West of Scotland.
Who is Davie Thomson?
For the last 20 years I have worked in change management and the processes that organisations have to go through to make change successful. My consultancy practice works with blue chip organisations all over the globe and in the last 10 years I have been working more at the 1:1 level with senior executives and business leaders to support, guide and mentor them through their change processes.
I started my career initially in purchasing and supply chain management, working my way through to managerial roles that also incorporated training, coaching and mentoring the teams I was responsible for. It was during this period that I recognised that the power of enhancing an individual's performance through facilitating small changes in behaviours and habits.
I still have my consulting business and now concentrate more on the life coaching and hypnotherapeutic aspects of change, working more with individuals rather than organisations.